[Bryant, AR]: GenWealth Financial Advisors today announced a school supply drive to support local schools in need of materials. Items collected from August 1st through August 12th will be delivered to elementary schools near each office location.
“For over 17 years now, we’ve prioritized education for our clients, our team, and our community. It’s the heart of everything we do,” says John Shrewsbury, Co-Owner at GenWealth. “We know that a solid foundation of education can set students on a path to success, but that can’t happen if they’re lacking necessary materials. Investing in their learning connects our passion of education with the future generation of our society.”
With locations across the Mid-South, GenWealth will be accepting school supply donations at:
- Bryant, AR: 612 West Commerce St. Suite 2 Bryant, AR 72022
- Little Rock, AR: 900 S Shackleford Rd. Suite 605 Little Rock, AR 72211
- Conway, AR: 700 Front St. Suite 104 Conway, AR 72032
- El Dorado, AR: 301 N Washington Suite 101 El Dorado, AR 71730
- Hot Springs, AR: 998 Shady Grove Rd. Suite E Hot Springs, AR 71901
- Bossier City, LA: 1000 Chinaberry Dr. Suite 304 Bossier City, LA 71111
- Glue sticks
“We have built GenWealth around the concept of getting ready for the future. While we are incredibly grateful to have the opportunity to do that every day with our clients, we’re excited for the opportunity to invest in the future of young lives in our community. We encourage you to drop by any of our office locations and help us do just that,” says Co-Owner Janet Walker.
About GenWealth: GenWealth Financial Advisors exists to help clients build toward financial independence and experience a more confident approach to their retirement plan. To learn more about GenWealth or contact a member of their team, visit www.GetReadyForTheFuture.com or email Info@GetReadyForTheFuture.com